Saturday 29 August 2009

Pre-trip optimism...

Looking out of my window this morning the sky is a cloudless blue, and low morning is highlighting the first tints of autumn in my neighbour's garden. After a grey few days it is a wonderful sight. It fills me with hope for the next few days. I'm off up to Mull for a bit and then coming back via the Southern Lakes. Very much looking forward to it all; but rather hoping that the light is good

I've just review my last my Mull shots. Some potential there in terms of subjects, buzzards, curlews, sea eagles, seals - but all uniformly drab and uninteresting thanks to unhelpful weather. Hopefully this year will turn up something more noteworthy!

3 comments:

  1. Ian hope you get good weather. We been having always unexpected, its almost impossible to plan, just do stuff on the fly. Hope all is well otherwise. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get decent weather this time round.........

    We spent part of our honeymoon on Skye. It rained a lot. At least the midges might relent by the time you go..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weather has been variable - but some sun amidst the (heavy!) showers. Managed to get realtievly up close and personal with a wild otter yesterday - so am very happy. Shots will follow when I get a better internet connection!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment on my blog!