Saturday 7 July 2007

On targets of opportunity

Well, as anyone who has been following the tennis will know - it has been a wet summer this year. Today, however, we finally had a day when good weather coincided with a completely free saturday, so I set off in search of buzzards. It was a fabulous day, and I did manage to find three buzzards - but they were photographically uncooperative, so I had to content myself with lesser targets.



A chance encounter with a wren (another uncooperateive species) yielded a halfway decent shot. And the yellowhammer was a completely unexpected bonus. Not the best day's work - but after a spell with so few images, extremely satisfying...



Countdown to Falklands trip: 154 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment on my blog!